Attn: James Kodaras Re: OWNER REVIEW - New Balance MO10

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2012
      Welcome to BGT James.

      Before I can accept your Owner Review you will need to clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product in the field. From your Owner Review (OR) it looks like you have only used these shoes for 3 days in the field. Please add an estimate of how many times total you have used them to your report and then repost the REVISED version to the yahoo group.

      I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our edit queue and you will be on your way to getting an official edit.

      Thank you,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Editors Team Director