Attn: Frances Penn Follow-up for Re: OWNER REVIEW - Patagonia Down Jacket

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2012
      RICHARD - Frances Penn(1) – Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Jacket - Posted Dec 19(msg#80823), On hold pending use clarification, Revised Dec 23(80835), Taken Jan 6, Edit Jan 6(80850), Repost Jan 11, Edit Jan 12 (80858), Follow-up sent Jan 30

      Hi Frances,

      I hope we didn't scare you off. Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on 12 Jan. Please refer to message number 80858 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages

      Editors Team Director