Ta-Da! New Admin Position - Test Monitors Director

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2012
      BGT's reputation is what makes gear testing and the OR Shows possible.
      Thanks to that good reputation, the show team approach a large number of
      vendors who are already familiar with BGT and the quality of our reports. In
      an effort to continue to improve, a new admin position is being introduced.

      As of today, Ray Estrella will be BGT's new Test Monitors Director. Ray
      will be responsible for working with the test monitors to ensure complete,
      accurate, quality test reports.

      Ted (Ripley-Duggan) and James (Triplett) have done a great job as senior
      editors and will now be focusing all of their attention on the incoming new
      testers (and vets) as OR Editors Directors. They will oversee the OR
      editors and work to improve the quality of all ORs.

      I'm hoping this new definition of editing roles will help elevate our
      reviews and reports even more and divide up the work a bit to make it easier
      for Ted and James.

      Kathy