Hello from a long time ago

  • laporte.jeremy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2012
      Hello everybody,

      My name is Jeremy Laporte. I used to do testing about 2 years ago. My last test is this one.

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Snow%20Gear/Snowshoes/Atlas%2011%20Snowshoes/Test%20Report%20by%20Jeremy%20R.%20Laporte/

      I had to stop testing because of health conditions that prevented me from really backpacking and camping.

      Now that I'm feeling better I'm looking to go back to the hobby. This post is to renew contact with the people at BGT and maybe having some senior member letting me know what they expect from me.

      I apologize if this message is not in the right place.

      Sincerely,
      Jeremy Laporte
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2012
        Welcome back Jeremy. Looking forward to seeing more ORs from you and getting you testing again soon.

        Jamie D
        Editors Team Director