Re: [BackpackGearTest] Attn: Karen Bissonette Follow-up Re: Owner Review, Osprey Jib-35 Backpack

  • KS
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2012
      I apologize for the delay.  I was injured at work and have not been receiving emails for a couple of weeks.  I'll be better able to complete this in 2 to 3 weeks.  Thanks for the notice.

      Karen Bissonette

      Fools Crow, Ceremonial Chief of the Teton Sioux:
      "The survival of the world depends upon our sharing what we have and
      working together. If we don't, the whole world will die. First the
      planet, and next the people."