Edit/Approval: OR - Planet Hammock Single - Derek Hansen

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2012
      Hi Derek,

      Thanks for another hammock review. You are making me want to give them a try. Maybe next summer. I have a few edits for you and one especially needs to be addressed before you place the corrected review here:

      Reviews > Shelters > Hammocks > Planet Hammock Single

      Also on my screen your "TESTER INFORMATION" is chopped off by the top photo.

      Ray

      ***MANUFACTURER Planet Hammock, Wintec Trading, Netherlands

      EDIT: Just Wintec Trading as Planet Hammock is just the front end, like all their other "Planet" stuff

      ***MSRP: US $45.00

      EDIT: where are you getting the MSRP? I can't find it on their web site.

      ***The manufacture also has a page listing safety warnings.

      EDIT: please remove the extraneous link. We are only allowed to have the manufacturer's top level URL linked.

      *** The hammock coms with two short lengths of rope

      EDIT: comes

      ***This hammock comes in a variety of colors; I tested the camouflage pattern version.

      EDIT: as this is not a BGT test please reword this to say you "used" or "own" the camouflage pattern version. If this is not a hammock that you own and you are just testing it for Planet Hammock then it can't be reviewed according to the BGT rules.

      *** and read *yawn* boring books on leadership.

      Comment: Ha, go teamÂ…
    • klamachpin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2012
        Thanks Ray!

        I've made the edits. It looks like they recently updated their website and the MSRP info is gone, and the ability to purchase anything (as far as I can tell). Anyway, I fixed all that in my report and will do the necessary file clean up shortly.

        Best,

        ~derek