Attn: Harlan Giles Follow-up Re: "OWNER REVIEW - Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2"

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2012
      RAY - Harlan Giles(1) - BIG AGNES FLY CREEK UL2 - Posted Nov 29(msg#80756), Revised Nov 30(80757), Taken Dec 17, Edit Dec 17(80810), Follow-up sent Jan 5

      Hi Harlan,

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ray back on 17 Dec. Please refer to message number 80810 at

      Editors Team Director