Attn: Tyler Prince Follow up for Re: OWNER REVIEW - Osprey Atmos 65

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2012
      RICHARD - Tyler Prince(1) - Osprey Atmos 65 Backpack - Posted July 10 (msg#80365), Taken Aug 8, Edit Aug 8 (80422), Repost Sept 1(80498), Follow-up and HTML link requested Sept 18(80555), Tyler is seeking upload help as of Sept 22, Follow-up sent Jan 5

      Hi Tyler,

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed our last correspondence with you was way back on Sept 22nd. Are you planning to continue with the OR? We are here to help so please don't hesitate to ask if there is something we can assist you with so you can complete your Owner Review?

      Editors Team Director