Attn: Derek H - Re: OR - Planet Hammock Single - Derek Hansen

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2012
      Hi Derek,

      Thanks for your OR. I'm going to add it to the queue here in a second but I also want to make sure you didn't forget to address the other two OR's you have in the queue. They are below. The date is missing on both of them.
      Thanks,
      Jamie D

      AB - Derek Hansen - KAMMOK - Roo Hammock – Posted Nov 14(msg#80711), Taken Nov 18, Edit/Approved Nov 18(80729), up Nov 18 – date missing, I emailed Derek about this Dec 1 (80773),

      RAY - Derek Hansen - KAMMOK - Python Straps - Posted Nov 15(msg#80713), Taken Nov 18, Edit/Approved Nov 18 (80727), Up Dec 2 – date missing, I emailed Derek about this Dec 2 (80788),
    • klamachpin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2012
        Thanks Jamie. I just saw the messages. It seems I'm missing most of the OR messages from Yahoo. I just fixed both of those reports (added the dates) and re-uploaded so all is well.

        Again, sorry for the lapse. I'm going to check this list online more often when I have an OR in queue.

        ~derek
      • Ray
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 7, 2012
          Hi Derek,

          Thanks for another hammock review. You are making me want to give them a try. Maybe next summer. I have a few edits for you and one especially needs to be addressed before you place the corrected review here:

          Reviews > Shelters > Hammocks > Planet Hammock Single

          Also on my screen your "TESTER INFORMATION" is chopped off by the top photo.

          Ray

          ***MANUFACTURER Planet Hammock, Wintec Trading, Netherlands

          EDIT: Just Wintec Trading as Planet Hammock is just the front end, like all their other "Planet" stuff

          ***MSRP: US $45.00

          EDIT: where are you getting the MSRP? I can't find it on their web site.

          ***The manufacture also has a page listing safety warnings.

          EDIT: please remove the extraneous link. We are only allowed to have the manufacturer's top level URL linked.

          *** The hammock coms with two short lengths of rope

          EDIT: comes

          ***This hammock comes in a variety of colors; I tested the camouflage pattern version.

          EDIT: as this is not a BGT test please reword this to say you "used" or "own" the camouflage pattern version. If this is not a hammock that you own and you are just testing it for Planet Hammock then it can't be reviewed according to the BGT rules.

          *** and read *yawn* boring books on leadership.

          Comment: Ha, go team…
        • klamachpin
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2012
            Thanks Ray!

            I've made the edits. It looks like they recently updated their website and the MSRP info is gone, and the ability to purchase anything (as far as I can tell). Anyway, I fixed all that in my report and will do the necessary file clean up shortly.

            Best,

            ~derek