Update - REI PEAK UL CARBON COMPACT TREKKING POLES - ANDREI GIRENKOV

  • agirenkov
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2011
      Sorry for the long delay - didn't realize I still had anything left to do after the upload. I have verified that on my local copy of the HTML file the manufacturer website link is indeed clickable and leads to http://www.rei.com However when I upload the file, the uploader strips away everything in the link target after http:// - so you get a clickable link that leads to the same page you're on now.

      I'm not sure what to do about it.