Attn: Craig R - Re: Owner review - Gerber Gator II Axe

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2011
      Welcome to BGT Craig.

      Thank you for your interest in writing reviews for this group and for eagerly posting your first 2 Owner Reviews (ORs). Experience has shown us that it is more efficient for both the Editors and yourself if you post your first review, have it edited, approved and uploaded before you post your second and subsequent reviews. As such, you Columbia Pants OR will be put in the "On Hold" section of our Edit Queue until OR #1 has gone through to completion and you have had a chance to revised OR #2 and repost it.

      Secondly, before I can accept this Owner Review, Gerber Gator 2 Axe, you will need to clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product in the field. Please add an estimate of how many times you have used it to your report where ever you think it best fits.

      Finally, you will also need to include your full name in your reports. We do not allow first names only or pseudonyms to be used.

      Technically, BGT is closed for holidays until Jan 3rd, however, I generally maintain the queue a few times during the brake so if you fix these things and then repost with the word REVISED added to the beginning of your subject line, I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our edit queue. Usually within a few days you will see a message on the yahoo list from your editor with an official edit.

      Thank you,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Editors Team Director