Edit/Approval - Owner Review - Optimus Svea Stove - Rusty Gaidzik

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2011
      Hi Rusty,

      OK this is good. I found one more edit and also just noticed that the picture you have can't be your as you state that you have never had the valve-key. As I do not see that picture on their web site I have to ask where it came from. We only allow photos that we take of our gear or one from the manufacturer (and that must be credited to them.) If it came from somewhere else you will need to remove it. Maybe use the one from Optimus. (Make sure to put "photo courtesy of Optimus" or something like that.

      ***My short term solution has been to use a small vice grip pliers

      EDIT: As VICE-GRIP is a brand name it needs to be spelled as they do. (Like I just did.)

      Once those corrections are made you can put the review here:

      Reviews > Cook Gear > Stoves > Optimus Svea Stove

      Be sure to select the Owner Review button when uploading.

      As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a Tester
      Agreement, for which see:

      http://tinyurl.com/dndp

      that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate in the testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent your paperwork in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.

      You will also need to join:

      This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.

      However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing and this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

      Congratulations!

      Raymond Estrella