Re: Edit/Approval: Owner Review - Black Diamond Skylight tent - Lyon

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2011
      Ray,

      I had the discussion about updated materials recently on another OR, and the determination was that it's still the same product. Black Diamond confirmed to me over the phone that it's "exactly" the same tent but for the material, as was the case with my recent Western Mountaineering review. So it's uploaded, with all changes but one (see below). Tests/OR folder copy deleted.

      Happy Christmas,

      Richard

      > Hi Richard,
      >
      > Another great review. You may need to check with Jerry/the mods about it though. This model has not been made for a couple years now as far as the material. (I see you make mention of it.)
      >
      > If they say it is a go you can place it here:
      >

      > ***Complete pitching and staking of the Skylight take me no more than five minutes
      >
      > EDIT: takes
      ##### plural subject (pitching and staking) so plural verb (take)