EDIT: - OR - Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 - Harlan Giles

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 17, 2011
      Hello Harlan,

      Thank you for your Owner Review, I am going to be your editor for this review.

      Before I get into it though there are some things we should discuss. We recommend that new reviewers start off with a simple item like clothing, cook pot or something like that rather than a complicated item like a tent. If you want to stick with this though that is fine, it will just take longer.

      Please notice the form that the review should take in the "Examples", you may also wish to browse the reviews of other experienced members for examples of the proper form.

      Please go through your review and address the following issues.

      Write a Product Description of the tent yourself. You can't paste in the bullet points from the Big Agnes web site as you have it now.

      All weights and measurements must have the metric equivalents listed also. A very good converter may be found here:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/convert.html

      A helpful tool is the Mentoring Program that teams new reviewers with experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s). If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to the mentor coordinator, Jenn, at mentor@...

      If you do want to move forward do a rewrite and REPOST the review here.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2012
        RAY - Harlan Giles(1) - BIG AGNES FLY CREEK UL2 - Posted Nov 29(msg#80756), Revised Nov 30(80757), Taken Dec 17, Edit Dec 17(80810), Follow-up sent Jan 5

        Hi Harlan,

        Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ray back on 17 Dec. Please refer to message number 80810 at

        Editors Team Director