Re: Fwd: [BackpackGearTest] OR - KAMMOK Python Straps - Derek Hansen

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2011
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Derek Hansen <derek.hansen@...> wrote:

      > Just want to make sure this was in the queue.

      Not for a while yet... ;-)

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2011
        Hi Derek,

        I have it as edited and approved....so you are good to upload when you address Ray's post.

        RAY - Derek Hansen - KAMMOK - Python Straps - Posted Nov 15(msg#80713), Taken Nov 18, Edit/Approved Nov 18(80727),

        Jamie D

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2011
          I see you found the edit/approval and already uploaded. Thanks Derek. One quick issue, the date is missing in this report, same as your Kammok Hammock OR. Please get that squared away ASAP.

          Thanks,
          Jamie D