Edit - Osprey Jib 35 pack - Karen Bissonette

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      Karen,

      Welcome to BackpackGearTest.org, and thanks for your Owner Review. Before I can edit it, however, I must ask you to repost the plain text version of your REview to this list, with "Repost," the product name, and your name in the subject line. When you posted on November 20 your Review had a number of 'Yahooisms' - text corruption of abbreviations and extra letters. That may be Yahoo's fault. Please try again; if the problem continues post a note to the BGT Upload Help list explaining the problem, and one of our technically savvy folks will assist.

      Thanks, Richard