Attn: Erin Foudy - Re: Owner Review - Patagonia Down Sweater Vest

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hi Erin welcome to BGT. It's always good to see other Arizona folks here. I'm in Phx.

      It looks like you have a good start on this OR, however, before I can accept your Owner Review you will need to clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product in the field. Please add an estimate of how many times you have used it to your report and then repost the REVISED version to the yahoo group. Additionally, you will need to weigh this item so you can include that in your report. This is a mandatory component for all ORs and Test Series. If you don't have a scale at home that will weigh such a light item, the local Post Office is a good alternative.

      Once you post your REVISED version I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our Edit Queue and you will be on your way to getting an official edit.

      Thank you,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Editors Team Director