Re: EDIT/Approval - REI PEAK UL CARBON COMPACT TREKKING POLES - ANDREI GIRENKOV

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2011
      Andrei,

      ORs are posted to this list. Same process as the first two - plain text posted here, html to the Tests/Owner Review folder, and then edited by one of our editors.

      Regarding your OR on the Peak poles, your link to REI's website is still not clickable. Please revise so that when clicked one goes to REI's homepage.

      Thanks, Richard

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "agirenkov" <agirenkov@...> wrote:

      > Thank you for your help Richard, the review is uploaded and I joined the testers group. When you suggest to post more Owner Reviews - do I do that through this group, through the testers group, or on my own?
      >

      > > <<Manufacturer's Website: http://www.rei.com>>
      > > EDIT: Your link isn't clickable – it should take you to the REI home page. Please revise.

    • agirenkov
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 26, 2011
        Sorry for the long delay - didn't realize I still had anything left to do after the upload. I have verified that on my local copy of the HTML file the manufacturer website link is indeed clickable and leads to http://www.rei.com However when I upload the file, the uploader strips away everything in the link target after http:// - so you get a clickable link that leads to the same page you're on now.

        I'm not sure what to do about it.