Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Owner Review - Kyjen Outward Hound Expedition Series Dog Backpack - Rebecca Hendershot

  • Rebecca Hendershot
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2011
      I see.

      Ok, well, folks, I guess it's sayonara for now until I can finish putting together an overnight kit. Best of luck to you all until then.

      Rebecca/Becca/Becky Hendershot
      CMT and Reflexologist
      Category IV Wildlife Rehabilitator
      Virginia Living Museum Volunteer
      Chairman pro-tem Wildlife Response, Inc Hotline