Re: Attn: Rusty Gaidzik RE:- OR -Bailey Glen Crushable Fedora -

  • George
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2011
      Thanks for the reminder Richard. I will definitely include some good photos in this next one. I was also curious what your policy was on video. Can you embed or link to youtube/vimeo? How about uploading directly to backpackgeartest.org? I'm a film maker and I'm fairly tech savvy. So it would be fun and constructive for me to make some videos of me using the gear. Let me know. Thanks.

      -Rusty

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 18, 2011
        Excellent on all accounts Rusty. Thank you.

        Jamie D