EDIT: OR - KAMMOK Roo Hammock - Derek Hansen

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2011
      Derek,

      Here are your edits. Follow the standard editing rules as usual;
      EDIT: Change Me
      Edit: Think about changing me
      Comment: Everything else

      Very nice report and layout. I really like the looks of that hammock as
      well. Having only experienced a Hennessy style hammock, just from the review
      the Roo looks to be a bit more my style. Upload here,
      http://tinyurl.com/6pf8pb6 when you are done, and please remember to delete
      the draft.

      AB
      _____________________________________

      > backpacking trips, including a three-day trip into the Upper Pumphouse
      Wash
      > in Northern Arizona where temperatures got down to 15A*F (-10A*C) with
      EDIT: Your temperatures have weird characters in them. Please fix.

      > scattered snow conditions. I have also used the Roo in dozens of "hangs"
      > trip the weather was stormy and I was caught in a sudden thunderstorm with
      > rain and lightning. The temperature was in the mid 30sA*F (around 0A*C).
      EDIT: Your temperatures have weird characters in them. Please fix.

      > This photo shows the roo with a nice, deep sag with an almost
      perpendicular
      EDIT: Please capitalize proper name Roo.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
        Hi Derek,

        In looking over your uploaded OR, I didn't see a date listed at the top of the review. Please add this ASAP.

        Thank you.
        Jamie D
        Editors Team Director