Edit/Approval: OR - KAMMOK Python Straps - Derek Hansen

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2011
      Hi Derek,

      Nice review, great job with the photos. I just have a couple edits for you and then you can place the corrected review at:

      Reviews > Shelters > Shelter Accessories > KAMMOK Python Straps

      Ray

      ***and to provide adjustment points depending on how close the the anchors are apart.

      EDIT: delete one "the"

      ***The straps are very durable and thick, and therefor are heavier than simple straps

      EDIT: therefore