EDIT: REPOST - OR - Patagonia Capiline 1 Silkweight Crew - Alex Legg

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      Alex,

      Here are your edits. Upload your final report here:
      http://tinyurl.com/62chvz9
      Make sure to delete the draft from the test folder.

      AB
      ________________

      > wearing it, and I can attest to the breathability and quick drying claims.
      I often
      > sweat a lot while hiking, even in cool temperatures, and its important for
      my
      EDIT: Change its to it's

      > thing every day while I get my morning chores done. If I am in the
      > backcountry its likely that I will sleep in the shirt for added warmth.
      EDIT: Change its to it's

      > I have washed it hundreds of times without much thought. It just goes in
      the
      > wash with like colors, then goes through a tumble dry cycle. I use a non
      toxic,
      EDIT: Change non toxic to non-toxic

      > gotten stretched out by repetitive use or shrunken by the hot clothes
      dryer.
      > It holds up to the toughest of tests, and keeps it's composure.
      EDIT: change it's to its

      EDIT: I still don't see a general guestimate of number of days use. I see
      it's been through a lot of weather, but have you used it a month, 25 weeks,
      248 days, what?