EDIT: REPOST: OR: Sierra Desings Utopia 15 Degree Sleeping Bag - Denver Al

  • Ben Mansfield
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2011
      Denver,

      No worries - we were all beginners once...

      The text version on the list looks ok, did you also post a copy to the test
      folder? I can't seem to find it in there. If you could please send me a
      link we should be able to get this test wrapped up.

      -Ben

    • Denver Allen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
        Once again, I'm not very good at this, I'll try to find it in the test queue.

      • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
          Ah - There may be some confusion here. Denver, you need to log into
          backpackgeartest.org. and then upload your html file to the Reviews > test
          > OWNER REVIEWS folder.

          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/

          Let us know if you need any help...

          James Triplett