BGT Follow-up for Denver Allen re: OR: Sierra Designs Utopia 15 sleeping bag

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2011
      BEN - Denver Allen(1) - SIERRA DESIGNS UTOPIA 15 DEGREE SLEEPING – Posted Aug 9 (msg#80425), Taken Aug 15, Edit Aug 15 (80441), Repost Aug 16, Edit Aug 17 (80449), Repost Aug 28, Edit Aug 30(70495), Repost Sept 10, Edit Sept 19(80558), Follow-up sent Oct 14,

      Hi Denver,

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ben back on 19 Sept. Please refer to message number 80558 at

      Editors Team Director