Re: Owner Review - Asolo Power Matic 200 Boots - Mark Thompson

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2011
      Hi Mark,

      Thanks for the OR, here are your edits. Once made please Repost and place a new HTML version in the test folder.

      Ray

      EDIT: in your title you should take your name out as it is there again right below and spell out Power Matic plus the name has "GV" in it

      *** trail speed usually ranges from 2.5 - 3.8 mph (4.0 - 6.1 kph) depending on elevation gain. For multi-night backpack trips, my pack weighs 40 - 45 lbs (18 - 20 kg) and my trail speed drops to 1.5 - 3.0 mph (2.4 - 4.8 kph).

      EDIT: kilometers per hour is abbreviated as km/h (not kph as that says kilos per hour...)

      EDIT: your picture of the boot with sole needs to be removed as it is not from Asolo (plus if it were it needs to be credited to them). It looks like you pulled that from Backcountry.com and we are not allowed to use any images from retail sites.

      ***After years of suffering with poor quality hiking boots, I finally bit the bullet and bought a pair of Asolo's Power Matic 200 backpacking boots

      Comment: Asolo was my first pair of real hiking boots too and it changed my hiking life

      ***SIGNATURE
      ***Include your name, your personal website, etc.

      You should delete this if you are not using it