Re: Repost: Osprey Atmos 65 - Tyler Prince

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2011
      Tyler,

      Do a couple of things.

      Post your upload inquiry to our sister list, BGTUploadHelp, with particulars about what you've done - html program you're using, exact steps on uploading, error messages you are receiving, etc. There the tech-savvy folks (a group that doesn't include me) can help on the uploading procedure.

      Post the plain text of the report here, in a new message (not a reply to this one), with REPOST, the product name, and your name in the subject line.

      You'll need to figure out how to upload reports to test gear, so stick with it here and life will be much easier once the kinks are ironed out.

      Cheers, Richard