Re: EDIT: Owner Review-Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2- Alex

  • alex
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 20, 2011
      Hey Ray,

      It looks like I finally got the link working, had to get some assistance from the help group. Its ready for you to look at when you have the time. Thank you!

      -Alex Legg

      > That is good Alex.
      >
      > I am going to be backpacking this weekend, so go ahead and get it uploaded to the test folder and take a look at it once you get it there. Make sure that you like the way it looks and that the clickable links work. (Manufacturer's URL) You can always delete your own files from the test folder and upload a new one if you find you need/want to.
      >
      > I will get to as soon as I can Monday.
      >
      > Have a great weekend,
      >
      > Ray

    • Ray
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 20, 2011
        OK Alex, looks like you got it.

        While you can get by with your first review without photos, the next one (and all test reports) require them so think about that down the road. Now that I have the HTML I see a couple more edits I am sorry to say. You can delete the HTML in the test folder and put a new corrected one in for me to check. If it is good I have the permanent spot waiting. ;-)

        Reost here when ready.

        Ray

        ***Email address: alexlegg2@...

        Comment: while it is OK to have your address like this take it from me you will regret it once people start reading your review and the email collection bots start spamming you. How about something like alexlegg2 AT yahoo DOT com?

        *** Primarily, I do day hikes, but I am known to spend 5 days out. Temperatures range from extreme winter to 100 F (38 C) , and elevation

        EDIT: delete extra space after (38 C)

        ***Size: US Mens 13
        ***Available sizes: US Mens 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13

        EDIT: US Men's

        ***They have great traction, and can be worn as an every day shoe.

        Edit: everyday

        ***It was a beautiful day with monsoon weather in the morning, bringing much needed rain and a cool 65 F (36.1 C) temperature.

        EDIT: delete extra after "cool"

        ***I have been a "Boot guy" my entire life.

        EDIT: "boot guy" (no cap)
      • alex
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 20, 2011
          Ok, edits done and its back up. Check it out when you get the chance. Thanks

          -Alex

          > OK Alex, looks like you got it.
          >
          > While you can get by with your first review without photos, the next one (and all test reports) require them so think about that down the road. Now that I have the HTML I see a couple more edits I am sorry to say. You can delete the HTML in the test folder and put a new corrected one in for me to check. If it is good I have the permanent spot waiting. ;-)
          >
          > Reost here when ready.
          >
          > Ray
          >

          > ***Email address: alexlegg2@...
          >
          > Comment: while it is OK to have your address like this take it from me you will regret it once people start reading your review and the email collection bots start spamming you. How about something like alexlegg2 AT yahoo DOT com?
          >

          > *** Primarily, I do day hikes, but I am known to spend 5 days out. Temperatures range from extreme winter to 100 F (38 C) , and elevation
          >
          > EDIT: delete extra space after (38 C)
          >

          > ***Size: US Mens 13
          > ***Available sizes: US Mens 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13
          >
          > EDIT: US Men's
          >

          > ***They have great traction, and can be worn as an every day shoe.
          >
          > Edit: everyday
          >

          > ***It was a beautiful day with monsoon weather in the morning, bringing much needed rain and a cool 65 F (36.1 C) temperature.
          >
          > EDIT: delete extra after "cool"
          >

          > ***I have been a "Boot guy" my entire life.
          >
          > EDIT: "boot guy" (no cap)

        • Ray
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 21, 2011
            I like the photo Alex.

            Your link to Salomon does not work. Need to fix that.

            ***Size: US Mens 13

            EDIT: Men's

            Fix those and then you can put it at:

            Reviews > Footwear > Trail Shoes > Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2

            Or here: http://tinyurl.com/3jqymmu