Attn: Meaghan Emery - Follow-up RE: Marmot Women's Minimalist Jacket OR

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2011
      RICHARD - Meaghan Emery(1) - 2010 Marmot Women's Minimalist Jacket – Posted Jul 19 (msg#80387), Taken Aug 8, Edit Aug 8 (80424), Follow-up Sent Sept 12

      Hi Meaghan,

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on 8 August. Please refer to message number 80424 at

      Editors Team Director