Re: Follow up

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2011
      David,

      Jamie collects the reviews as they come in and once a week updates the Owner Review Queue. Once updated the queue gets posted to us editors and we take them in order of the date they were posted.

      The queue should be updated in the next day or so, so watch for somebody to take your review and post the edits here.

      (I am trying to get another review in before the queue posts myself, so hopefully she updates it tomorrow, not today;-)