OOP Notice for BridGeT and her Slave - Sep 12 to Sep 21

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
      Shortly you will see updates from BridGeT, a day earlier than normal. You
      will not see another undate until after September 19 - mostly likely on
      September 21 or early 22.

      I will be leaving for a trip to Yellowstone National Park early tomorrow
      morning to enjoy nature. I don't plan on checking in, except for
      emergencies. Should you have something that constitutes an emergency (I
      used to tell my kids that mean lots of blood, so use your judgement here),
      please use my work e-mail address - kathy@... - so MAYBE I'll see it.

      Have fun (I know I will) and play nice!

      Kathy