Re: Repost- Owner Review- Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2011
      Alex,

      Please see this edit I gave you earlier:

      EDIT: we are not supposed to write our reviews as trail journals or trip
      reports. We ask that the locations and pertinent data be given. Trail conditions (rocks, sand, mud, etc.) the elevations and temps/weather (rain, snow, sunny, etc.) Then the actual "review" part tells how the shoe worked for you. Take a look at this to see what I am talking about:
      http://tinyurl.com/2erm9kx

      You still have all the trips broken out as stories to be told. Please look at the other footwear reviews and see how they are written:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/

      If you want we can wait for Jenn to get back to you about a mentor.

      Ray
    • richardglyon
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2011
        Ray - Alex requested a mentor, and at my suggestion he's going to work with me to clean up his OR before further posting to this list.

        Jamie - see comment above for the next update of the queue.

        Cheers, Richard

        > Alex,
        >
        > Please see this edit I gave you earlier:
        >

        > EDIT: we are not supposed to write our reviews as trail journals or trip
        > reports. We ask that the locations and pertinent data be given. Trail conditions (rocks, sand, mud, etc.) the elevations and temps/weather (rain, snow, sunny, etc.) Then the actual "review" part tells how the shoe worked for you. Take a look at this to see what I am talking about:
        > http://tinyurl.com/2erm9kx
        >
        > You still have all the trips broken out as stories to be told. Please look at the other footwear reviews and see how they are written:
        >
        > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/
        >
        > If you want we can wait for Jenn to get back to you about a mentor.
        >
        > Ray

      • richardglyon
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2011
          Ray - Alex requested a mentor, and at my suggestion he's going to work with me to clean up his OR before further posting to this list.

          Jamie - see comment above for the next update of the queue.

          Cheers, Richard

          > Alex,
          >
          > Please see this edit I gave you earlier:
          >

          > EDIT: we are not supposed to write our reviews as trail journals or trip
          > reports. We ask that the locations and pertinent data be given. Trail conditions (rocks, sand, mud, etc.) the elevations and temps/weather (rain, snow, sunny, etc.) Then the actual "review" part tells how the shoe worked for you. Take a look at this to see what I am talking about:
          > http://tinyurl.com/2erm9kx
          >
          > You still have all the trips broken out as stories to be told. Please look at the other footwear reviews and see how they are written:
          >
          > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/
          >
          > If you want we can wait for Jenn to get back to you about a mentor.
          >
          > Ray

        • richardglyon
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2011