Edit/Approval - Clif Crunch Granola Bars - Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2011
      Ray,

      Once again you've tipped me off to a product I'll have to try.

      Edits below, in the standard format. You're good to upload at http://tinyurl.com/3w5fg8e , and be sure to delete your Tests/OR folder copy.

      Cheers, Richard

      <<WEIGHT: 215 lb (97.50 kg)>>
      Comment: Put on a few lately? Get out and hike more.

      <<The bars come in a mylar-type package. >>
      EDIT: Mylar-type [capital M – Mylar is a trademark.]

      << Here is the nutritional information for each flavor courtesy of Clif's website.>>
      Edit: Strictly up to you, but as this information is taken from Clif's website – where a reader can get it – I'd consider providing the details for one an referring the reader to the website for the others. Rather like quoting a long warranty.

      << The highlight of my winter was a backpacking trip to Voyageurs National Park, MN>>
      EDIT: Minnesota

      << (or trips with my Brother-in-law Dave who feels the same way)>>
      Edit: brother-in-law [no cap]

      << Because of being raisedin a very health-consious home >>
      EDIT: health-conscious [spelling]

      <<I think that is fine for morning and mid-day use as the fat burns
      during exercise (hiking) and the carbs are instant energy while under way.>>
      Edit: underway [one word]

      <<As I was writing this I saw that they have a couple new flavors, Blueberry Crisp>>
      Comment: Of the regular Clif Bars Blueberry Crisp is one of the best. Try it!
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2011
        Thank you Richard,