ATTN: Andrei Girenkov MERRELL MOAB MID GORE-TEX XCR HIKING BOOTS

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 12 6:30 PM
      Hi Andrei,

      You need to redo your review with a clickable link. The one you first put in the test folder had it but the version you placed in the actual folder is missing it. I will delete the version that it does not work and you can upload a new one.

      Thanks,

      Ray
    • agirenkov
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19 9:02 AM
        Uploaded here:

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/Boots/MERRELL%20MOAB%20MID%20GORE-TEX%20XCR/Owner%20Review%20by%20Andrei%20Girenkov/

        > Hi Andrei,
        >

        > You need to redo your review with a clickable link. The one you first put in the test folder had it but the version you placed in the actual folder is missing it. I will delete the version that it does not work and you can upload a new one.
        >

        > Thanks,
        >

        > Ray

      • Ray
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 19 11:50 AM
          Thanks, it looks good now.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 19 10:48 PM
            Thank you Andrei. Looks good. Now on to OR #2 please.

            Jamie D