Owner review - Condor 3 day assault pack

  • andrewpilon@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2011
      Condor 3-Day Assault Pack
      Owner Review
      8/12/11
      By: Andrew Pilon

      Tester Information:
      Name: Andrew Pilon
      Age: 18
      Gender: Male
      Height: 5' 10"
      Weight: 160
      E-mail: andrewpilon@...
      City, State, Country: Hudson, New Hampshire, USA

      Backpacking Background: I am a light to mid-weight hiker who only carries the essentials. I like to hike during every season and rain or shine. I appreciate durable and quality gear.

      Initial Report:
      8/12/11

      Product Information:
      Manufacturer: Condor
      Model: 3 Days Assault Pack
      Manufacturer URL: www.condoroutdoor.com
      Year of Manufacturer: N/A
      MSRP: $100
      Manufacturers Weight: 6lbs.
      Measured Weight: 5lbs. 12oz.
      Country of Origin: Imported

      Product Description: This pack is amazing. Large compartment fits all kinds of equipment. There is a separate compartment that holds two(2) hydration bladders. Padded shoulder straps, waist belt and sternum strap. Heavy duty carry handle and side compression straps. Padded back that is very comfortable. Grommets in all compartments. Numerous internal mesh pockets. 3038 cubic inch volume. Dimensions: 22" H, 17" W, 11" D.

      Initial Impressions: When I first got this backpack my attention was drawn towards the quality. The material that it is made out of is very durable and strong. The double zippers are awesome and very tough. The shoulder straps are comfortable and strong. I could tell it was a great product before I even used it.

      Field Report
      8/12/11

      Field Performance: This backpack has held up extremely well during hikes and kept my equipment dry while it was raining. It was comfortable to wear while mountain biking. It was great on longer trips because it is able to hold two (2) hydration bladders.

      Key Features: Durable construction, internal mesh pockets, double zipper, M.O.L.L.E.