Owners review

  • Ian Scherber
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2011
      Owner review 1

      Item: mountain hardwear rugger day pack
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2011
        Hello Ian,

        Welcome to BGT. You're Owner Review didn't make it onto the yahoo group. All we saw was what was below and of course that's not much at all is it? Give it a second go my friend and we'll see what you have to say.

        I would also encourage you to read the "How to Become a Tester" information on the www.backpackgeartest.org website carefully. I know it's a lot of info. but you wont be able to get through our process without it. If you feel you'd like a more one-on-one approach we also have a mentor program. You can get involved by sending an email to Mentor(at)backpackgeartest.org - Please use MENTOR REQUEST in the subject line.

        Safe hiking,
        Jamie DeBenedetto
        Edit Administration Manager