Question for RUSTY GAIDZIK re Owner Review - Bailey Hat

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2011
      Rusty,

      Welcome to BackpackGearTest.org, and thanks for your Owner Review. I have a preliminary question before I provide edits. I looked on Bailey's website and I couldn't find the "Glen" hat referred to in the title, though I did see the "Fairbanks" that you mention in the text. Could you reply to this post with a link to the specific model that you are reviewing? Thanks.

      Cheers, Richard Lyon
      BGT Editor
    • George
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2011
        I couldn't find the hat on the bailey website either. But it was purchased within the last 2 years and was given to me as a gift. It can still be purchased here: http://www.hats-plus.com/p-80-glen-crushable-fedora-hat.aspx I believe the fairbanks is the next closest design however it is not crushable.

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "richardglyon" <montana.angler@...> wrote:

        > Rusty,
        >
        > Welcome to BackpackGearTest.org, and thanks for your Owner Review. I have a preliminary question before I provide edits. I looked on Bailey's website and I couldn't find the "Glen" hat referred to in the title, though I did see the "Fairbanks" that you mention in the text. Could you reply to this post with a link to the specific model that you are reviewing? Thanks.
        >
        > Cheers, Richard Lyon
        > BGT Editor

      • richardglyon
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2011
          Thanks, Rusty. In light of this I'll proceed with edits, which I should be able to post in the next day or so.

          Cheers, Richard