Ngoh Seh Suan,
Welcome to BackpackGearTest.org, and thanks for your Owner Review. I am the BackpackGearTest.org editor assigned to edit your Review. Before I can do so, however, you will need to revise the Review to conform to some BGT requirements.
1. As pointed out by Jamie, we require that you identify the approximate number of nights that you've used the product in the field. So far as I can tell from your Review, that was only one camping trip. We require a minimum of five nights in the field, and recommend more five nights is hardly sufficient to get to know a tent (or other gear). When you submit a revision (see below) be sure to include the total number of nights that you've slept in the tent in the backcountry.
2. The only hyperlinks allowed in an Owner Review are (a) to the home page of the manufacturer's website and (b) to your personal website, if you have one and it relates to backpacking. In your revision please remove all others, including the YouTube link.
3. The only price allowed is the MSRP, obtained from the manufacturer (through its webpage or printed information). You should delete the price you actually paid and the name of the store where you bought it.
4. We require measured weight and measured dimensions (for a tent, length, width, and height).
5. We don't allow comparisons (sometimes called "shoot-outs") with other products, so you'll need to delete the comparison of the tent with the Gore Pass 3.
Given the substantial revisions required, I strongly advise you to request a mentor, which you can do by sending an email to mentor@...
Under our mentor program an experienced tester will work with you to get you familiar with the Owner Review process and BGT's rules. There's no stigma attached; many of our veteran testers are former mentees.
That's up to you. If you choose not to request a mentor, after revising please repost the plain text of your report in this space, with "REPOST," the product name, and your name in the subject line. If you wish, you may post the html version, with images, to the Tests/Owner Reviews folder on the BackpackGearTest.org website. Before I can give final approval you'll have to do that, so it would help me if you did it now.
Cheers, Richard Lyon