Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: WEEKLY UPDATE: Attn Charles N.

  • chuck nichols
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 8, 2011
      I send it in for a mentor but havent talk to anyone.Charles

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 14, 2011
        Hi Charles,

        I'll see if I can find out where you are on the mentor list. Hang tight.

        Jamie D

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, chuck nichols <hikingshoes@...> wrote:

        > I send it in for a mentor but havent talk to anyone.Charles

      • hikingshoes
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 16, 2011
          Jamie,
          Thanks!! I'll be waiting..Charles

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 19, 2011
            Hi Charles,

            Here's what I gathered from talking to Jenn K (our mentor coordinator) and Mike, your previous review Editor.

            Jenn said she received your email about getting into the mentor program but you did not respond to her email, which had some questions she needs to get you into the program. Mike, also didn't hear from you when he emailed to see how the mentoring was going so naturally he thought maybe you lost interest.

            So here's what you need to do. First, send a message to Jenn via mentor@... and let her know you are still interested in being assigned a mentor. Then watch for her email so you can answer her questions. Thirdly, also keep an eye on email for messages from your mentor and editor. Both people will need to contact you to monitor your progress and help you through the BGT process. Hopefully that will go smoothly and you can get OR #1 done and on the books and move on to #2 and then testing in short order.

            Does that all make sense? Let me know if you have questions.
            Safe hiking,
            Jamie D.
            Editors Team Director
          • hikingshoes
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 24, 2011
              Jamie,
              Just send Jenn K an email about the mentor program. I look forward to moving a head to my next OR.Thanks for getting back with me.Charles

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 27, 2011
                No worries Charles. I expect to see you testing very soon. :)

                Safe hiking,
                Jamie D

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 16, 2012
                  This is the official Owner Review Edit Queue Update. Any uploads done after 3:00 PM Pacific Time on July 16, 2012 will not be noted until next week's update. If you have questions about the queue please feel free to ask.

                  Thank you.
                  Jamie DeBenedetto
                  Editors Team Director

                  EDIT Team Members OOP (Out of Pocket)

                  AWAITING EDIT

                  Kathleen Waters - TREKSTA WM'S EVOLUTION BOOTS – Posted Jul 9 (msg#81494),

                  TAKEN BY AN EDITOR/EDITED

                  APPROVED AND AWAITING UPLOAD

                  RAY - BP - Steven M Kidd - THERM-A-REST Z SEAT – July 5 (msg#81482), Taken Jul 9, Edit/Approved Jul 10 (81497), HTML Edit Jul 10 (81500),

                  RICHARD - Raymond Estrella - Trail Designs Sidewinder Ti-Tri Stove System - July 6 (msg#81489), Taken July 9, Edit/Approved Jul 10 (81501),

                  REVIEWS ON HOLD

                  RAY - Jason Wendel(1) - COLEMAN DUAL FUEL 533 STOVE – Posted Jan 17 (msg#80871), On hold pending use clarification, Revised Jan 31 (80895), Taken Feb 12, Edit Feb 12 (80915), Repost Feb 28, Sent to mentoring Feb 29(80984),

                  AB - Justin Potts(M) - OSPREY STRATOS 34 – Posted Feb 21 (msg#80961) - On hold pending use clarification as of Feb 26, Revised Feb 26(msg#80972), Taken Mar 4, Edit Mar 4(81008), Revised Mar 4, Moved to mentoring Mar 4(81011)

                  Bill Butt(M)(1) - COLEMAN HIKING BOOTS - Posted Jan 2 (msg#80840), moved to mentoring

                  NOT ADDED to the Queue at this time

                  EDITED OR APPROVED; WAITING FOR WRITER'S ACTION

                  RICHARD - Thaddeus Taraskiewicz(1) - Kershaw Chive Knife - Posted April 10
                  (msg#81184), On hold pending use clarification and additional info as of Apr
                  14, Reposted May 3 (msg#81317), Revised May 14 (msg#81352), Taken May 18, Edit May 18 (81370), Follow-up sent Jul 2(81468),

                  RAY - Darryl Styles - Petzl Tikka XP2 LED Headlamp - May 15 (msg#81357), Taken May 18, Edit May 19 (81374), Repost Jun 2, Edit Jun 4(81421), Follow-up sent Jul 16