YES, the BGT website is down

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2011
      For those who have noticed and inquired (or not), yes the BGT website is
      down and the powers that be are aware.

      If you have a report that is due today, remind me and I'll adjust the due
      date as soon as the site becomes available for uploading.

      Thanks for your patience!
      Kathy
    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2011