Re: Repost: OR: Merrell Moab Mid Gore-Tex XCR Hiking Boots

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2011
      Hi Andrei,

      I am on vacation with my kids for two weeks, but do check in every few days or so. Sorry about leaving you hanging.

      Just go ahead and see if you can put something else up for the HTML. I use Dreamweaver on the occasions the Report Writer wont do what I want it to. Give me a shout when something is there and I will get it finished up.

      If you can't get the help you need send me your pictures (under 200 k and no bigger than 800 pixels, telling me where they go in the review and I will make you a review that you can use in the future as a template.

      I will try to check in tomorrow morning early.

      Mail to rayestrella AT hotmail DOT com

      Ray