BGT Follow-up for Ryn E re: Gerber Gator Combo Axe OR

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2011
      AB - Ryn Ellis(1) - GERBER GATOR COMBO AXE – Posted Feb 20(msg#80058), awaiting field use clarification as of Feb 20, Revised Feb 20 (80065), Taken Mar 17, Edit Mar 17(80087), TTO Apr 10 – awaiting more field use, Repost May 14, Edit May 31(80301),

      Hi Ryn,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by AB back on 31 May. Please refer to message number 80301 at

      Edit Administration Manager