EDIT/Approval - GearPods Backcountry - Erin Hedden

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011
      Erin, just a couple more fixes:

      EDIT: Move the final paragraph of your Product Information section (beginning with "> The GearPods Backcountry is a" and ending with "out in the bush") to before the product details.

      <<I found that the GearPod CookMug boils with use of the stove at 7 minutes 38
      seconds a total of 9 fl oz (266 ml) on a cold night in Picketwire Canyon>>
      EDIT: Need the altitude. An approximation is fine.

      <into one beam of light that is concentrated enough to get a smoldering ember started in a birds nest (tinder bundle of dried grasses and other combustible materials).>>
      EDIT: bird's nest [with an apostrophe]

      <<5. I like the inclusion of a fresnel lens >>
      EDIT: Fresnal lens [capital F]

      After revising, you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/43mp7r6 Kindly delete your Tests/OR folder copy.

      Cheers, Richard