Edit/Approval - Therm-a-Rest Prolite - Jerry Adams

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2011
      Jerry,

      Good job, and I agree with you that this is worthwhile information. A few edits, in the usual format. Most are up to you. After revising, delete your OR and replace it with the one with the addendum. Be sure to delete your Tests/OR folder copy.

      Cheers, Richard

      << Additional Testing - May 31, 2011>>
      Edit: BGT usually reserves the word "testing" for Test Series. Maybe "Additional Field Use?"

      << (at top of black circular area in picture below, and two places lower left):>>
      Edit: I think your meaning is clear, but it isn't really a "black circular area." "at top of area circled in black" is more accurate.

      <<If it starts happening on a trip, it should be usable for the rest of the trip.>>
      EDIT: Use of "it" to mean two different things in the same sentence is confusing. How about "If it starts happening on a trip, the pad should be usable for the rest of the trip."

      <<This is a good tradeoff between light weight and durability.>>
      Comment: I agree completely.

      <<Since I bought it from REI, I just exchanged mine there.>>
      EDIT: You shouldn't mention REI by name. There are trademark issues, and some readers may not be aware of what REI is and what its guaranty covers. "Since the store where I bought it offers a no-questions-asked guaranty, I just exchanged mine there."
    • jerry adams
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2011
        Could someone please delete my old owners review:

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Pads%20and%20Air%20Mattresses/Therm-a-Rest%20ProLite/Owner%20Review%20by%20jerry%20adams/

        I have the new version ready to upload

        Thanks

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2011