Follow-up for Andrei G. - Owner Review - Merrel Moab Ventilator Hiking Boot

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2011
      RAY - Andrei Girenkov(1) - Merrell Moab Ventilator GTX Mid Men's Hiking Boot – Posted Apr 28(msg#80243), Taken May 18, Edit May 18(msg#80272), Follow-up sent June 5,

      Hi Andrei,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ray back on 18 May. Please refer to message number 80272 at

      Edit Administration Manager