RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: BackpackGearTest] WEEKLY UPDATE:> OWNER REVIEW QUEUE as of 9 April

  • Ryn Ellis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2011
      Thanks Jamie

      Ryn

      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      From: jdeben@...
      Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 03:44:03 +0000
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Re: BackpackGearTest] WEEKLY UPDATE:> OWNER REVIEW QUEUE as of 9 April

      Hi Ryn,

      As of the 30 May Weekly Update I have you back in the Awaiting Edit section of the queue with a note to your editor that you reposted on May 14th. I also sent a message to AB, who was your editor, about your repost so he can get back to it when he has a chance. Should be hearing from him soon I'd expect.

      Jamie D.

      ..