Re: Edit/Approval Owner Review - Kinco Pigskin Gloves - Chris Cappetta

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 8 , May 28, 2011
      Chris,

      You need to join our sister Yahoo Group - backpackgeartestERS. Once you start receiving posts to that list, keep an eye out for those with "TEST CALL" in the subject line. If you are interested, you may submit an application. I encourage you to check out recent applications for gear on that list, as a short and sweet style is now encouraged.

      Congratulations on your second OR, and good luck on your applications.

      Cheers, Richard