EDIT / APPROVAL: OR - Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Sleeping Pad - Andy Hintz

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 10:00 AM
      OK Andy - Nice OR and you are almost there. I have a few more edits for you, but once you get these minor items resolved you can post you first completed review. Once the edits are completed, uploaded your HTML file to the following folder. Please make sure you select the owner review option in the upload.

      Reviews > Sleep Gear > Pads and Air Mattresses > Big Agnes Insulated Air Core

      located http://tinyurl.com/3wjtwx3

      Once that is done, don't forget to delete the test HTML version in the test folder. Then you can start to work on your second review. For your second review, I would suggest working on your HTML Formatting or using the BGT Report Writer, other than that you are getting the hang of it.

      Thanks for your contribution to BGT, I look forward to seeing your future reviews.

      Mike

      ___________________________

      Date:
 July 10th, 2010
      >>EDIT: Lest update this to the current date.

      My pack weighed 37 lb even (17 kg) with food and water.
      >>EDIT: check the order of the sentence – I think "even" should be after the conversion.

      I can even role it up with my mummy bag and put them both in the same stuff sack and into my backpackÕs sleeping bag compartment with no difficulty.
      >>EDIT: The HTML as well as the text version shows an odd conversion of your apostrophe. backpackÕs

      It doesnÕt leak when I try to close it.
      >>EDIT: Another apostrophe issue.

      The warm air that I blow into the pad will condense as it cools and halfway through the night I need to blow it up some more so IÕm not sleeping on the ground the rest of the night.
      >>EDIT: Another apostrophe issue.

      I canÕt wait to see what challenges I can come up with for it next, and hope to enjoy using it for years to come.