Re: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT: OR - Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Sleeping Pad - Andy Hintz

  • A. Hintz
    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 2011
      Hi Mike,
      Thanks for picking up my editing!  I have been waiting for a while and can't wait to get started.  I had a question about the decimal conversion.  Do you want me to just round up or down and not include any single decimals, or just to remove the 2nd decimal when rounding up or dpwn?  Thanks
      Andy

      Message 2 of 5 , May 21, 2011
        Andy,

        I'll give you some examples of how I would proceed (I usually round to either .0 or .5). Use these examples along with Richards previous explanation to determine how you want to go.

        My pack weighed in at 40 lb 10 oz (18.43 kg).

        >My pack weighed in at 40 lb 10 oz (18.5 kg).

        My pack weighed in at 42 lb 6 oz (19.22 kg)

        >My pack weighed in at 42 lb 6 oz (19 kg)

        the temperature decreased below 20 F (-6.66 C)

        >the temperature decreased below 20 F (-7 C)

        I hope that helps.

        Mike