Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Edit/Approval - GSI Halulite Minimalist - David Wilkes

  • david wilkes
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2011
      Not sure I would call 2 OR's in 12 months "keeping the OR's coming", but I am going to try harder.
      I really like GSI products, I plan on doing an OR on my GSI Infinity mug, but realized that, like the Minimalist, despite lots of use I have no photos...so maybe I will hold off till after my next trip so I can get some.

      Dave